Distributed in the UK by Benjamin Moore UK Ltd
formerly Shaw Paints Ltd
Benjamin Moore on Tour Terms & Conditions
- Entrants to this promotion are bound by these terms and conditions.
- Prize: Each regional winner will receive 1x can of Benjamin Moore Scuff-X paint. The overall national winner will win Â£500 of Benjamin Moore paint.
- How to enter: To enter, a person must take part in person in the Fine Line Challenge at a Benjamin Moore roadshow. Entries cannot be made via any other platform or post. No purchase necessary.
- Who can enter: The promotion is open to anyone aged 18+ or over, excluding employees or immediate families or households of Benjamin Moore, Brewers Decorator Centre, any associated companies and any employee or agent or their immediate families or households of any organisation professionally associated with the competition. Only one entry per person.
- Closing date: Entries are open during the relevant days of the Benjamin Moore On Tour UK roadshow in May and June 2023.
- How to win: Regional winners will be judged as the fastest to complete the challenge on each day.Â Overall winner will top the national leaderboard after all regional challenges have taken place. The winner will be notified by the Promoter by email or phone call within seven days of the roadshow ending. If any winner cannot be contacted or does not confirm acceptance of the prize within 24 hours of being notified they have won, or if the prize is declined, an alternative winner will be chosen and the previous winner will forfeit all rights to their prize.
- Disqualification: Benjamin Moore (The Promoter) reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the promotion or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions, and reserves their right to instigate criminal or civil proceedings accordingly.Â The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any entry that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
- Publicity: The name of the winner will be posted on the Benjamin Moore social media pages and website. The name of the winner will be available on request for a period of three months after the promotion has closed by contacting the Promoter. The winner will be required to take part in any other publicity accompanying or resulting from this competition, i.e quotes and images for a press release.Â By entering this competition all entrants hereby assign to the promoter the complete copyright and all other intellectual property rights whatsoever in any promotional and advertising material and similar which arises out of or is in connection with this competition.
- Data Protection: By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party outside other than is absolutely necessary so as to fulfil the prize offered under this competition without the individualâ€™s prior consent. If entrants elect to receive marketing information (where option available), we shall provide such communications in line with the data protection legislation.
- Liability: Under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages otherwise increased. To the extent permitted by law, the promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrantâ€™s participation in the competition or from any prize. For any other matter, the promoterâ€™s entire liability is limited to one thousand pounds.
- No endorsement: This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram any other social media platform.
- Disputes: In the event of any dispute regarding the promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- Change to promotion: The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to avoid causing undue disappointment to consumers but reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion where necessary if circumstances arise that are beyond its control.
- No waiver: The Promoterâ€™s failure to enforce any of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Jurisdiction: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereby agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
WANT TO BE IN THE KNOW?
Sign up for news and offers
Benjamin Moore, the triangle "M" symbol, Aura, Regal Select, Natura, Green Promise and Gennex are all trademarks of Benjamin Moore & Co.
© 2015 - 2023: All design, text, images and the selection, alteration and arrangement of those elements are the copyright of Benjamin Moore UK Ltd or mentioned third parties, reproduced with their permission.